The manufacture and distribution of cosmetic creams has become one of the most profitable businesses in the world. In recent years, beauty and skin care has become one of the largest industries globally, as more and more people are concerned about improving their physical appearance.
This has led to the interest of numerous manufacturers and distributors to commercialize an endless number of cosmetic creams to satisfy the current demand. In view of the fact that, regardless of sex and age, almost everyone chooses to make use of this type of cosmetic product. Thanks to the fact that it helps to regenerate the skin in a remarkable way.
Today, those who wish to access this market and increase their income have the possibility of entering as a private label. This is a way of marketing cosmetic creams without using the usual commercial brands, but through the distributor’s own brand. Learn more about this below.
What are cosmetic creams? Main characteristics
In cosmetics, a cream is a mixture of oils, emulsifiers and water, which is designed for a certain purpose. They are usually created from fats, homogeneous elements and hydrophilic compounds to deliver the promised benefits to the user’s skin.
Thus, this type of products are also known as “natural creams” and are distinguished as those that are made with completely natural ingredients and free of chemicals, in order to provide the performance that the skin needs. In such a way, it provides optimal benefits such as: Raising its softness, regenerating its appearance, moisturizing to a great extent and providing more delicacy.
One of the main advantages of natural cosmetic creams is that they have a positive impact on the environment. Therefore, beyond the benefits it offers to the skin, it also guarantees a great sustainability because they are elaborated through manufacturing processes responsible with the ecosystem. This is how they promote the care of the planet.
Among its main characteristics, we emphasize the following:
- Organic cosmetic creams are made using a 100% natural production method.
- These cosmetics are identified by mixing oils, minerals and fats that directly benefit the most special organ of the human being.
- The components are treated with a minimum of additives to allow nature to act as well.
- These products are distinguished by their high durability and quality, i.e., they are able to prolong the pros they guarantee on the skin.
- They focus on respecting and caring for the environment, as they do not require chemical processes that damage the ozone layer.
- Generally, they are suitable for all skin types, so they show no risk of irritation, allergies or skin conditions.
Natural cosmetic creams and the most common ingredients used to make them
Beyond knowing what a cosmetic cream is and how it differs from the rest, it is valuable to know what are the natural ingredients that manufacturers usually use for the production of these organic products. Therefore, below, we highlight the most common of all:
- Argan oil: One of the best allies for skin care, especially because it helps fight free radicals responsible for premature aging. It is high in vitamin E and essential fatty acids.
- Coconut oil: It is an ingredient that has excellent moisturizing, antibacterial, antifungal and softening properties, as well as containing valuable components such as phosphorus, vitamin A and E. It moisturizes, softens and protects the skin.
- Aloe vera: By itself, this ingredient contains more than 200 essential nutrients for the body, providing a high content of vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids. It provides an anti-inflammatory and healing action, it also regenerates and remineralizes the skin.
- Rosehip: It is a powerful cellular regenerator used to improve the healing process of the skin, besides being a great ally to minimize acne. It also stimulates blood circulation and deeply nourishes the skin.
- Rosemary: Apart from fighting acne, it helps to refresh and smooth the skin. Because of its anti-inflammatory and venotonic properties, it also protects and regenerates damaged skin very easily.
- Shea butter: This element has softening properties and is ideal for dry skin, although it can also be used on other skin types. It has a great power as a regenerating element, provides flexibility and softness, minimizes scars and reduces inflammation.
Best manufacturers and/or distributors of cosmetic creams in Spain
In the cosmetics industry, supply chain optimization is indispensable. This is why manufacturing and distribution processes are extremely important to ensure the highest possible quality for consumers.
Basically, at the manufacturing level, the companies in charge focus on analyzing product flows and seasonality, examining the location of suppliers and their supply capacity, finding a logistics operator and taking advantage of value-added services. While, at distribution lines, they have the duty to manage inventory efficiently, organize deliveries, control the different distribution channels and improve logistics operators.
Although there are few companies that guarantee that these two phases are perfectly fulfilled, there are still several manufacturers and distributors of cosmetic creams that qualify as the best in Spain. Below, we mention some of them:
One of the leading manufacturers and distributors of cosmetic creams, which also offers other types of items (such as perfumes, pills and even adult toys). It has been operating in Spain for more than 15 years and throughout its trajectory, it has provided optimal solutions in the service of health, taking advantage of the advantages of technology.
Among its best qualities, we find that it offers the possibility of increasing the income of its own white label customers. This is an innovative method to start from anywhere and obtain good profits that exceed 50 and 70% per order, that is to say, it guarantees very competitive margins.
They are manufacturers of organic cosmetics located in Galicia, which offer excellent products that are respectful of the skin and the environment. Unlike other brands, they use organic ingredients and plant extracts from Galician forests.
With more than 12 years of experience in the market, they guarantee an optimal work in terms of manufacturing and distribution of their products. One of their best advantages is that they help their customers to recognize their skin.
With ingredients from the earth, natural and without dyes, The Organic Republic offers all-natural products to improve the skin, hair and physical health of its users, in general. These are manufacturers located in the city of Barcelona and for years, they have been committed to 100% sustainable, local and Mediterranean raw materials.
Thus, the main mission of this brand is to sell products that are respectful of both the human body and the environment. However, it does not have a wholesale purchasing system, so that others can distribute its products and generate profits from other parts of the country.
It is distinguished as a manufacturer and producer of exclusive natural cosmetics for the most demanding skins. This company based in Valencia (Spain), is responsible for developing and marketing cosmetic creams with hyaluronic acid, anti-wrinkle creams, make-up remover fluids, eye contours, anti-cellulite products, etc.
For users who wish to increase their income through Malvarrosa Cosmética products, the company offers a wholesale panel so that other brands can become their sales agents and collaborate with the firm.
How to enter the private label cosmetic cream business? An alternative to earn money anywhere
Also known as “private label” or “private label”, a private label is one that allows the sale of products by a given distributor with its own logo, which is manufactured by a third party. In other words, they facilitate the marketing of products made by other manufacturers, under the distributor’s own image in order to have certain exclusivity in the market.
Thus, entering the cosmetic cream business by creating a private label is an excellent solution to generate income more easily, since the costs and effort required for the manufacturing process do not have to be specified. Broadly speaking, this alternative allows you to invest money in products that have lower costs, in order to earn higher profits.
For example, in the case of 500Cosmetics, it is one of the Spanish manufacturers that simplify the creation of private labels to distribute its hundreds of products. In this way, it helps these retailers save on marketing, positioning and distribution costs. As they point out, it is an ideal method for achieving high profit margins.
In this case, 500Cosmetics allows you to start your own business with small productions, ranging from 200 to 300 units. With this, it helps brands to start their own business, implement their own strategies, define the prices they want and start distributing the cosmetic creams where you want to take advantage of the profit margins. So, in short, they provide these advantages:
- High profit margins – Due to their profitability, they ensure up to 80% profit.
- Personal and professional growth – Allows entrepreneurship in the natural cosmetics business to create their own brand and offer value in the sector.
- Create a home-based business – Since the manufacturer takes care of most of the supply chain, you can build your own business from home.
- Low initial investment – You don’t need to have a lot of money to get into selling cosmetic creams under your own brand. You can simply buy between 200 and 300 units to get started.
What are the best cosmetic creams you can distribute? Top 5 of 500Cosmetics
In general, all the products offered by this manufacturer in its extensive catalog, guarantee the highest possible quality. However, if you want to bet on cosmetic creams and prefer to make sure you choose the best on the market, here are several options that are worth selling under your own private label:
- Lipo-reducing cream for women: Eliminates localized fat, reduces the contour of certain areas and minimizes cellulite.
- Moisturizing cream: Cleanses the skin to improve its elasticity, intensely hydrates this organ and prepares it for laser treatment.
- Slimming cream for men: Helps in weight loss, shapes the figure, reduces orange peel skin and eliminates localized fat around the waist.
- Intest Cream: Ideal for restoring blood flow, minimizes swelling and irritation, is moisturizing and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Cream for face and neck: Provides elasticity, keeps the skin smooth and hydrated, refreshes these areas and generates an anti-aging effect to provide a more rejuvenated appearance.
Why manufacture and distribute cosmetic creams?
Surely you have considered the idea of starting to manufacture, distribute and/or market cosmetic creams, but you feel that you are missing something to take the next step. If so, don’t hesitate any longer, because here we will let you know the best reasons to enter this market without any fear:
Cosmetic creams and, in general, the cosmetics industry is in high demand worldwide. It’s simple: Without exaggeration, skin care and appearance products are used every day. Indeed, there will always be someone who needs to buy a cream to care for the largest organ of the human body.
In addition, cosmetic creams are used by practically all people, regardless of age, sex, ideology, religion or anything else. Therefore, you will be able to contribute in a market that is in constant demand and plans to satisfy the most common needs of human beings.
Profits of up to 100%.
If you manufacture, distribute or sell cosmetic creams, your profits are assured. Depending on the initial investment made, distributors can obtain up to 100% of the profits.
Consequently, many claim that the cosmetics industry is one of the fastest growing sectors of the economy on an annual basis. Because, it can achieve sales figures unattainable in many other sectors in the world.
Positive environmental impact
Natural cosmetic creams are sustainable and safe products and therefore guarantee a positive environmental impact. In this way, you can contribute to the reduction of environmental pollution and provide value to the world at large. This is important for those potential customers who take into account the mission and vision of business, in order to support good deeds.
All this, thanks to the fact that they are earth-friendly products. Because they are not tested on animals, do not generate toxic waste, follow sustainable manufacturing standards and even use recyclable packaging.